In World of Warcraft, you can explore the realm of Azeroth and go on an adventure.
Take on the role of a hero, battle monsters, navigate dungeons, and defend Azeroth.
Begin your adventure at Exile’s Reach and uncover the fate of a lost expedition.
Learn the basics of battle, explore dungeons, and progress to level 20 for free.
Choose your path as a hero and align yourself with the Horde or the Alliance.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find or get the Slaughter from the Shadows rune location in World of Warcraft (WoW) Season of Discovery.
How to Get Slaughter from the Shadows in WoW
To get the Slaughter from the Shadows rune in WoW, you need to find a chest and open it.
The location of the chest is different for a human, dwarf/gnome, night elf, forsaken, orc, and troll.
Slaughter from the Shadows rune location in WoW:
- Human: Go to the house north of Goldshrine Inn, use the crates to get on the roof, and open the Rusty Lockbox.
- Dwarf/Gnome: There is a chest on top of the Kharanos Inn—go around the left side of the building (facing it) and go up the mountain to get there.
- Night Elf: Defeat Furbolgs inside Banethil until you get a key—the chest is located randomly inside the Barrows.
- Forsaken: Found inside a chest in Tirisfal Glades at Agamand Family Crypt—you can loot the Agamand Relic Coffer Key from nearby mobs.
- Orc & Troll: You can find the rune inside a chest in Durotar at Drygulch Ravine.
Description: Reduces the Energy cost of your Backstab and Ambush abilities by 20.
Engrave Gloves – Mutilate. Does not apply to Mutilate. Does not apply to abilities learned from other runes.