Go on a seamless virtual reality journey with Meta Quest, a headset that offers immersive experiences.
It offers a wireless experience, eliminating the need for external sensors or connections.
You can explore virtual environments, play games, watch videos, and engage in social experiences.
The platform is renowned for its accessibility, user-friendly interface, and library of diverse VR content.
However, like any technology, you may encounter errors, like the “SocialPlatform Keeps Stopping” error.
In this quick guide, you’ll learn how to fix the Social Platform keeps stopping error in Oculus/Meta Quest 2 or 3.
How to Fix Social Platform Keeps Stopping Error in Meta Quest
To fix the social platform keeps stopping error in Meta Quest, you need to update the software to the latest version.
If the software is already updated to the latest version, try performing a factory reset your headset.
Fix 1: Update software
- Press the Meta button on the right controller.
- Hover over the clock on the menu.
- Quick Settings > Settings > System.
- Select “Software Update” to update the software.
Fix 2: Factory reset Meta Quest
- Turn off your headset.
- Hold the power and volume button at the same time until a boot screen loads.
- Scroll to “Factory Reset” using the volume buttons and press the power button to select it.
- Scroll to “Yes” using the volume buttons and press the power button to select it.