Is Spotify Wrapped 2023 not showing up or working for you?
Spotify Wrapped shows you your most listened-to songs and artists.
It includes stories like “Me in 2023”, “Sound Town”, and “Top 5 Genres”.
It also includes “Top 5 Artists”, “Your Artists Messages”, and artist/creator experiences.
You can see your personalized wrapped in the Spotify mobile app or by visiting spotify.com/wrapped.
In this guide, you’ll learn why is your 2023 Spotify Wrapped not showing up or not working and how to fix it.
Why is my 2023 Spotify Wrapped not showing up?
Your 2023 Spotify Wrapped is not showing up because you didn’t meet the requirements for it.
One of the requirements is to stream at least 30 tracks for over 30 seconds each from 5 unique artists before November 29.
Here are the requirements to see your 2023 Spotify Wrapped:
- You need to be a registered user with a free or Premium account.
- Streamed at least 30 tracks for over 30 seconds each from 5 unique artists.
- Your Spotify version needs to be at least 8.8.80.
- Due to different criteria, Wrapped is not available in some regions.
Source: Your 2023 Wrapped FAQ.
If you didn’t meet one or more of the requirements above, you won’t be able to see your Spotify Wrapped.
The feature is not showing up for most users because they did not listen to enough artists or tracks.
If that’s the case, you can listen to Spotify more often and see it next year instead.
How to fix Spotify Wrapped 2023 not showing
To fix Spotify Wrapped 2023 not showing, you need to update Spotify to the latest version.
You can also try updating your iOS/Android device or viewing your Wrapped from a browser instead of the Spotify app.
Fix 1: Update Spotify
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Search for “Spotify” and open it.
- Select “Update” to update the app.
- Open Spotify > tap on the search icon > select the 2023 Wrapped Hub Tile (to see your Wrapped).
Note: If you already have the latest version of Spotify, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app instead or clearing its cache.
Fix 2: Update your device
- For Android devices: Open the Settings app > System > System update > follow the on-screen instructions to update your Android version.
- For iOS devices: Open the Settings app > General > Software Update > Download and Install.
After you’ve updated your device, open Spotify, tap on the search icon, and select the “Wrapped Hub” tile.
Lastly, tap on the “2023 Your Wrapped” tile to view your 2023 Wrapped stories.
If you still can’t see the stories, it probably means that you haven’t listened to enough artists or tracks this year.
Fix 3: View your Spotify Wrapped from a browser
Instead of viewing Spotify Wrapped on the Spotify app, view it from a browser instead:
- Open a browser like Safari or Chrome.
- Go to spotify.com/wrapped and select “Log in”.
- Log in to your Spotify account.
- View your Spotify Wrapped.