Synapse X is a lightweight and powerful coding software that provides development, analysis, and execution through its API.
You can obtain their scripts without restrictions and experiment with various tools.
Synapse X uses a dependable and extensively tested execution engine that can handle virtually any task.
In addition, the platform is committed to maintaining user privacy by collecting only the necessary information required.
It costs $20 USD for one copy and it’s available for Windows 10 (64-bit) and above.
This article contains the Synapse X Discord server, what the server is about, how to join it, and more.
What is the Synapse X Discord server?
The Synapse X Discord server is the official Discord server for Synapse X, a classic solution for script execution.
The server contains multiple channels—#general, #faq-common-errors, #support, and more.
You can access the support channel(s) to get help related to the software.
The Synapse X Discord server is invite-only and you can only join it if you’ve purchased the software.
It’s also constantly changing as Discord frequently bans servers that contain exploits.
How to join the Synapse X Discord server
To join the Synapse X Discord server, you need to purchase the software, launch Discord, and launch Synapse X to be automatically invited.
Alternatively, you can join the Sirmeme Discord server and send a direct message to a Synapse staff.
Method 1: Launch Discord and Synapse
- Purchase Synapse X: https://x.synapse.to/.
- Download and launch Discord.
- Launch Synapse X and log in to your account.
- You’ll be automatically invited to join the Discord server.
Method 2: Send a direct message to a Synapse staff
- Join the Sirmeme Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/sirmeme.
- On the right sidebar, right-click a Synapse Staff member, and select “Message”.
- Message the Synapse Staff and say, “Hi, I would like to join the Synapse X Discord server. My Synapse username is xxx”.