Home » How-To » Gaming » The Vermin Brothers Locations in Tower of Fantasy 

The Vermin Brothers Locations in Tower of Fantasy 

Tower of Fantasy has multiple missions/quests that you need to complete for rewards.

It also has side quests, stories, cutscenes, bosses, and more.

The rewards you can get are in-game currencies.

An activity that you can do is to obtain the Maglev Stalker in ToF.

Getting it is one of the parts required to make the chaser vehicle.

To get it, you need to slay The Vermin Brothers/Gamma Mouse Squeak which can be found in specific locations.

However, you might not know how to find them.

In this guide, you’ll learn the Gamma Mouse Squeak/The Vermin Brothers locations in Tower of Fantasy to farm them.

The Vermin Brothers locations in Tower of Fantasy 

The Vermin Brothers locations in Tower of Fantasy 

Gamma Mouse Squeak/The Vermin Brothers locations in Tower of Fantasy

  1. Rat’s Den Squeaky
  2. Rat’s Den: Jed.
  3. Rat’s Den: Mitchell.
  4. North of Signal Station Ruins (on the road).

The goal is to slay the boss in those four areas and cycle through them.

This is because it takes time for them to spawn.

The Vermin Brothers/Gamma Mouse Squeak drops the Maglev Stalker.

However, the Maglev Stalker has a drop rate of under 1%.

Hence, you might need to farm a lot of bosses before you can get a drop.

According to a YouTube comment, it takes approximately 200 tries to get it.

There’s a 95% chance of green loot, 4.5% chance of purple loot, and 0.5% chance of vehicle loot.

Someone said that they’ve been farming for more than 40 hours but still didn’t get the drop.

The boss is a large yellow-colored robot wielding a sword.

When you’re locating the Gamma Mouse Squeak/The Vermin Brothers, it’s recommended that you go to a less-crowded channel.

You can change channels by selecting your current channel above the minimap and entering the channel number that you want to change.

That way, you can farm the bosses without any players getting in your way.

If you didn’t get a Maglev Stalker drop, transmit to another location because it takes a while for the boss to spawn.

Further reading

What is Aida Time in Tower of Fantasy?

Behemoth Locations in Tower of Fantasy

How to Get an Omnium Beast Right Arm in Tower of Fantasy


About the author

Lim How Wei

Lim How Wei is the founder of followchain.org, with 8+ years of experience in Social Media Marketing and 4+ years of experience as an active investor in stocks and cryptocurrencies. He has researched, tested, and written thousands of articles ranging from social media platforms to messaging apps.

Lim has been quoted and referenced by major publications and media companies like WikiHow, Fast Company, HuffPost, Vice, New York Post, The Conversation, and many others. One of his articles about the gig economy was quoted by Joe Rogan who hosts The Joe Rogan Experience (arguably the most popular podcast in the world), in the This Past Weekend podcast by Theo Von.

In his free time, Lim plays multiple games like Genshin Impact, League of Legends, Counter-Strike, Hearthstone, RuneScape, and many others. He creates guides, walkthroughs, solutions, and more on games that he plays to help other players with their progression.