The 3.8 update of Genshin Impact introduces the limited-time area called Veluriyam Mirage.
It’s accessible to players at Adventure Rank 18 or above who have completed the “Song of the Dragon and Freedom” quest.
The update includes new outfits for Klee and Kaeya, as well as new quests, including a hangout event for Kaeya.
In addition, new achievements, name cards, loading screen prompts, chat emojis, and furnishings are added.
The Genius Invokation TCG gameplay is updated with new characters and talent cards.
A riddle that you need to solve is “A blue, spotless ceiling, a floor of white candy”.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find the location of the third hidden treasure in Genshin Impact.
How to Find the Location of the Third Hidden Treasure in Genshin Impact
To find the location of the third hidden treasure in Genshin Impact, you need to teleport to the Central Hub and walk up to the Hydro Eidolons to start a game of hide-and-seek.
Find all three Hydro Eidolon, make your way to the floating island, and dig the glowing spot in the center to reveal the treasure.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Teleport to the Silver Bottle Courtyard, Veluriyam Mirage waypoint, and walk up to the Hydro Eidolons to start a game of hide-and-seek.
- Hydro Eidolon #1: Go to the big tree trunk, follow the Eidolon, use the sigils to go down, and talk to it.
- Hydro Eidolon #2: Go back to the waypoint, go to the floating island, investigate the plant, and hit all of the balloons with a bow.
- Hydro Eidolon #3: On the floating island, use the sigils to go down and defeat all of the enemies.
- Go back to the location of the Clusterleaf and make your way up the branch using the sigils.
- Stand on top of the plant platform until you reach the top and use the sigils to get to the floating island.
- Go to the glowing spot in the center and dig it.
After you’ve dug the glowing spot in the center, the treasure chest will be revealed.
Now, you need to return to the booth and report your findings to Idyia.