Tower of Fantasy released the 1.5-update on 15 September 2022.
The update includes a new map called the artificial island, a home system, a new 8-player cooperative “raid” gameplay, and more.
The update also fixed multiple issues like icon displays, stuns, interface, and more.
Artificial Island contains new quests, activities, and monsters.
You can also solve puzzles, get gold nuclei, and loot supply pods.
However, you might not know how to solve the puzzles or the locations of the gold nucleus and supply pods.
In this guide, you’ll learn the new Tower of Fantasy 1.5 update patch notes, what’s new, its improvements, and bug fixes.
Tower of Fantasy 1.5 update patch notes
The 1.5 Artificial Island version updated content
- New map and gameplays—Artificial Island.
- Home System available for construction
- New 8-player cooperative “raid” gameplay
- New simulacrum – unlock “Claudia” & the limited “Claudia Matrix”
- Limited time event – Aida Cafe
- “Sequential Phantasm” is available after unlocking the “Battlefield of Champions” in the “Bygone Phantasm” event
- Weapon switching and enhancements are disabled in the “Bygone Phantasm” event
- Added 5 different types of “stage” buff in the “Bygone Phantasm” event
- The maximum accumulated days of offline rewards are revised to 9 days
- Optimized the display of new and idle servers with”New” and “Recommended” signs
- Added the introduction tab of the “shield axe” in the “Survival Guide”
Bug fixes in the 1.5 Artificial Island version
- Fix an issue where no Endurance (END) is required when the “Spiral Drive “skill is used with the “Thunderblades“ weapon and damage abnormality. Also added the damage description of the spiral-down effect of the“Thunderblades.”
- Fixed the icon display issue where multiple matrix effects can be activated when switching “Molten Shield V2″(axe mode) to other weapons.
- Fixed an issue where there is a “stun” abnormality of the “Pummeler” and “Venus” weapons.
- Fixed an issuer where there is a “dodge” abnormality for some of the “Balmung” weapons.
- Fixed the problem of abnormal interface display caused by network lag when extracting “Simulacrum” weapons during the ordering
- Improve the cooldown period time between speeches in the chat channel
- Fix the setting button invalid issue after restarting
- Fix the button invalid issue for the Line channel on mobiles
- Fixed a series of localization problems such as translation or abnormal display of interface text
- “Type V Armor” is replaced with “Alternate Destiny” in “SSR Relic one-out-of-four box” selections
Issues waiting to be fixed
- The word “Second” displace abnormality in Guren Blade’s description
- Maintenance compensation: Dark Crystal x300
- Bug fix compensation: Dark Crystal x300
- Client update compensation: Dark Crystal x200
- Extension compensation: Dark Crystal x200