TradingView offers a comprehensive platform for market analysis and trading.
With a wide range of chart types and customizable features, users can analyze stock prices and patterns effectively.
The platform provides tools for technical analysis, like pre-built studies, drawing tools, and volume profile indicators.
It also offers features like bar replay, simulated trading, and trading alerts to enhance trading strategies.
TradingView supports real-time data from global markets and allows users to connect with brokers for live trading.
It also has a community for traders, live streaming of trading activities, and real-time chat with other users.
This list contains free TradingView discount codes, promos, and coupons to get up to 50% off on a monthly/annual subscription.
- How to use a TradingView discount code
- How to find TradingView promos and coupons
- TradingView discount codes
How to use a TradingView discount code
- Go to tradingview.com and log in to your account.
- Select “Upgrade now” and choose a plan.
- Select an annual or monthly plan and click on “Next”.
- Add extra market data (optional) and click on “Next”.
- Enter your payment details and address.
- Click on “Add a discount code” and enter the discount code.
- Click on “Complete your purchase”.
How to find TradingView promos and coupons
- TradingView shares promos and coupon codes on its social media pages.
- Follow TradingView on Twitter and Facebook to find out about the latest deals.
- You can apply the code on the checkout page.
TradingView discount codes
TradingView discount code
TradingView discount codes:
You can use one of the promo/discount/coupon codes above by clicking on it or redeeming it on the checkout page.
If a discount code is invalid, it means that it’s either expired or cannot be used for certain subscriptions.
When you apply one of the codes above, you’ll get up to a 50% discount on selected products.
You can start analyzing and charting stocks by using this referral link: https://sovrn.co/ol4fb9d.
New TradingView discount codes will be added to the list in the future.
You can bookmark the page (if you’re using Chrome, click on the star icon) and check back later.