The Roblox FPS Unlocker allows players to unlock the Roblox frame rate.
The FPS limit in Roblox is 60, and the tool allows players to configure it or make it unlimited.
When running the Roblox FPS Unlocker, are you getting an “Unable to find TaskScheduler!” error?
Here’s the second part of the error message, “This is probably due to a Roblox update”.
Followed by, “Watch the Github for any patches or a fix”.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix “Unable to find TaskScheduler! This is probably due to a Roblox update” on Roblox FPS Unlocker.
- What is the “Unable to find TaskScheduler” error on Roblox FPS Unlocker?
- How to fix “Unable to find TaskScheduler” on Roblox FPS Unlocker
What is the “Unable to find TaskScheduler” error on Roblox FPS Unlocker?
The “Unable to find TaskScheduler” error on Roblox FPS Unlocker means that the software is unable to locate the Windows Task Scheduler service on the computer.
This happened after a Roblox Byfron update that aims to mitigate cheating and hacking in Roblox.
If you’ve downloaded and ran a third-party program or application for Roblox, it might fail to load.
The developer of the Roblox FPS Unlocker needs to update the software to fix the issue.
How to fix “Unable to find TaskScheduler” on Roblox FPS Unlocker
To fix “Unable to find TaskScheduler” on Roblox FPS Unlocker, you need to download the latest version of Roblox FPS Unlocker.
Alternatively, you can try uninstalling Roblox and installing it from the Microsoft Store instead of installing it from the Roblox website.
Fix 1: Download the latest version of Roblox FPS Unlocker
- Search for “Windows Security” using Windows Search.
- Virus & threat protection > Virus & threat protection settings > Manage settings > Real-time protection > Off.
- Go to https://github.com/axstin/rbxfpsunlocker/releases and download the .zip file of the latest release.
- Open or extract “rbxfpsunlocker-x64.zip”.
- Run “rbxfpsunlocker.exe” before launching Roblox.
After you’ve downloaded the Roblox FPS Unlocker, you can turn the real-time protection from Windows Security back on.
Fix 2: Uninstall Roblox and install it from the Microsoft Store
- Search for “Control Panel” using Windows Search.
- Select “Uninstall a program”.
- Right-click “Roblox” and select “Uninstall”.
- Install Roblox here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/roblox/9NBLGGGZM6WM.
How to Fix “Failed to find Roblox process” on Krnl
How to Fix “Advapi32.dll” Error in Roblox