Bayonetta 3 is an action game for Nintendo Switch that has multiple unique locations.
The Umbra Witch must face a strange evil by using her signature guns and time-slowing ability.
Utilize Bayonetta’s new ability called Demon Masquerade which channels the linked demon.
In addition, she can summon demonic darlings like Malphas and Gomorrah in battle.
The game has multiple quests, objectives, and weapons that you can unlock.
You can unlock the Alraune Demon and the Alruna weapon.
Fight in the mountains of China and in the streets of Tokyo.
Meet a virtual coven of Bayonettas, and slay as Viola, a witch with Cheshire as a companion.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to unlock the Alraune Demon and Alruna Weapon in Bayonetta 3.
How to unlock Alraune Demon and Alruna Weapon in Bayonetta 3
To unlock the Alraune Demon and Alruna weapon in Bayonetta 3, you need to find and get all 3 Umbran Tears in Chapter 3—the toad, crow, and cat.
Lastly, you need to complete Phenomenal Remnant 3 to unlock them.
Here’s how to do this:
- Get all 3 Umbran Tears in Chapter 3.
- Toad: The toad is near a train on the ledge at the end of multiple platforms.
- Crow: It’s standing on the edge of a building in the wreckage. Use your demon form to grab the crow while it’s flying to the highway.
- Cat: Go to the long pathway facing the main gate and you can find it running near the long building. Try to catch it while it’s turning a corner.
- Complete Phenomenal Remnant 3 to unlock the Alraune Demon and Alruna Weapon.