In Gotham Knights, Batman is dead and a new large, criminal underworld has taken over Gotham City.
It’s now up to the Batman Family to protect Gotham, save its citizens, instill discipline in its cops, and fear its criminals.
The 4 knights are Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin.
In the game, you can solve mysteries that link the city’s history and defeat powerful villains.
Some quests and objectives like unlocking the Glider or Wingsuit are hard to complete because their hints can be vague.
It’s an open-world, action RPG set in a dynamic and interactive Gotham City.
You can play solo or co-op mode and stop criminal activity when you find it.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to unlock the Glider or Wingsuit in Gotham Knights so that you can fly and glide.
How to Unlock Glider or Wingsuit in Gotham Knights
To unlock the Glider or Wingsuit in Gotham Knights, you need to complete the Knighthood challenges.
After you’ve completed all of the challenges, examine the Batman mask to unlock the gliding tutorial and you’ll be able to glide or fly.
Part 1: Complete the Knighthood challenges
- Timed strike training – Interact with the training dummy in the Belfry to access the Training Area (Complete Timed Strike training 0/1).
- One step ahead – Defeat criminals to uncover Clues, which reveal Premeditated Crimes happening during your next patrol (Stop Premeditated Crimes 0/10).
- Against all odds – Defeat Minibosses during Case File investigations or patrol (Defeat Minibosses 0/3).
Part 2: Examine the Batman mask
- Examine the Batman mask to unlock the gliding tutorial.
- If you’re using Batgirl, you can now Glide using your cape by holding “R2” while airborne.
- While using Glide, you can hold “O” to nosedive.
How to Search for Clues in the Vault in Gotham Knights
How to Reach GCPD Headquarters Back Entrance in Gotham Knights