Genshin Impact released a 3.1 update called the “King Deshret and the Three Magi”.
You can gain Primogems as compensation rewards for the maintenance time.
The update includes new characters, domains, equipment, and more.
There are also new Archon and story quests that you can complete for rewards.
This includes new Archon Quest Chapter III acts and Cyno’s Story Quest.
An objective in the game is to use the sacred seals that you’ve obtained.
You need to hit a certain requirement to unlock those quests.
For instance, you may need an adventure rank of 40 and above.
Some quests are difficult to complete because of certain objectives.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to use a Sacred Seal or Sacred Seals in Genshin Impact.
How to use Sacred Seal in Genshin Impact
To use Sacred Seal in Genshin Impact, you need to collect 5 of them and restore the Primal Obelisk in the Mausoleum of King Deshret.
The 5 Sacred Seals are—Crocodile Head, Valley, Danger, Sunrise, Crocodile Head 2, and Thunderstrike.
Here’s a quick guide:
- Collect these 5 Sacred Seals —Crocodile Head, Valley, Danger, Sunrise, Crocodile Head 2, and Thunderstrike.
- Go inside the Mausoleum of King Deshret.
- Rotate the cells to open the door to the room containing the Primal Obelisk.
- Go to the Primal Obelisk and select “Restore”.
- Select “Confirm” to restore the Primal Obelisk.
After you’ve restored the Primal Obelisk, there are multiple rewards in the room that you can collect.
Loot the Precious Chest and investigate parts of the room (that glows) to obtain the rewards.