Are you looking to use the LTV turret to eliminate 10 enemies in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
How to “Use the LTV turret” in Warzone 2 DMZ
To use the LTV turret to eliminate 10 enemies in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to buy an LTV for $18k from a Buy Station.
After you’ve bought an LTV, drive to Ahkdar Village, and eliminate 10 enemies with the LTV turret.
Lastly, you need to drive the LTV to Mawizeh Marshlands and destroy it there.
- Buy an LTV for $18k from a Buy Station
- Go to Ahkdar Village and eliminate 10 enemies with the LTV turret
- Drive the LTV to Mawizeh Marshlands and destroy it
1. Buy an LTV for $18k from a Buy Station
- Complete other contracts until you have $18,000.
- Go to any Buy Station (e.g. the Buy Station in Ahkdar Village).
- Interact with the Buy Station > Gear > LTV with Turret.
- Go to the LTV with Turret that spawns and enter it.
Tip #1: You can sell your valuables in the Buy Station to get extra cash.
Tip #2: If you don’t have $18,000, you can get an LTV by completing a delivery contract (Deliver Cargo).
2. Use the LTV turret to eliminate 10 enemies in Ahkdar Village
- Drive the LTV to Ahkdar Village.
- Use the LTV turret and eliminate 10 enemies in the village.
3. Drive the LTV to Mawizeh Marshlands and destroy it
- Drive the LTV to Mawizeh Marshlands.
- Get out of the LTV.
- Destroy the LTV using explosives (e.g., Semtex, C4).
Tip #1: Once you see “Mawizeh Marshlands” on top of your screen, you can exit the LTV and destroy it.