Genshin Impact has multiple missions/quests that you can do for rewards.
It also has side quests, cutscenes, stories, and more.
Some quests may seem easy, but they are deceptively difficult.
For example, you might be stuck trying to solve a puzzle.
However, the solution to the puzzle is obvious.
In other cases, some puzzles or tasks are difficult to solve because there are little to no hints at all.
A task that you can do in the game is to unlock the Vissudha Field Teleport Waypoint Sumeru in Genshin Impact.
However, many players don’t know where the entrance is located.
This is because you might not be given any clear directions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to unlock the Vissudha Field Teleport Waypoint Sumeru in Genshin Impact.
How to Unlock the Vissudha Field Teleport Waypoint Sumeru in Genshin Impact
How to unlock the Vissudha Field Teleport Waypoint Sumeru in Genshin Impact
- Teleport to the statue of seven and head west.
- Go inside the platform above the waterfall and defeat all the enemies.
- Interact with the mechanism.
- Go inside the cave at the back.
- Hit the dendro totem at the left with a dendro element.
- Use the four leaf sigil to fly up and hit the second denro totem above.
- Hit the big rock with a dendro element to unlock the dendrograna.
- Summon the dendrograna and shoot the 3 dendro rocks around it.
- Head northwest and follow the path to the teleport waypoint.
- Unlock the teleport waypoint.
Unlocking the Vissudha Field teleport waypoint requires you to interact with a mechanism first.
After you’ve interacted with the mechanism, enter the cave, hit the two dendro totems and a big rock with a dendro element.
If you can’t find the big rock, there’s a stone covered with vines that you need to attack with a dendro element.
It will then go up and the dendrogranum will appear (the stone is a little bigger than Kazuha Xianglin ITP).
Lastly, shoot the 3 dendro rocks and follow the path to unlock the teleport waypoint.