Tower of Fantasy has multiple mounts that you can unlock.
This includes the Chaser Mount, Voyager Mount, Monocross Unicorn Mount, and more.
These mounts allow you to get across the map faster and in style.
An activity that you can do is to get the Voyager Vehicle/Mount.
It is one of the rarest mounts in the game due to the low drop rate of the Voyager Thruster.
Creating the mount is difficult because you need to get 3 other parts too.
One of the other parts that you need to get is the Voyager Engine.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get the Voyager Engine in Tower of Fantasy.
How to get the Voyager Engine in Tower of Fantasy
How to get the Voyager Engine in Tower of Fantasy:
- Finish the Hyena’ Banges Base quest.
- Examine all 2 Hyena Documents.
- Get ready for the Hyena’s Navia Base quest.
- Go to the Hyena’s Navia Base (answers in the Hyena Documents).
- Give the Sizzling Meat to the Hyena Member guarding the Hyena Treasure.
- Activate the Hyena Treasure to get the Voyager Engine (3rd part).
The Voyager Engine is one of 4 parts needed to make the Voyager Vehicle.
The Engine can be looted from the Hyena Treasure supply pod.
To activate it, you need to give a Sizzling Meat to the Hyena Member guarding it.
Here’s its description:
“Voyager exclusive! the use manual warns in a bright font. But it’s almost never seen with the component”.
“The workers on the drilling rig probably missed something”.