Diablo IV offers an unmatched experience in the realm of action role-playing games.
It features a never-ending array of evil creatures to defeat, a vast array of skills to master, terrifying dungeons, and legendary loot to obtain.
You can start your adventure alone or with your companions and explore dark and beautiful locations.
Venture into a shared world where you can gather in towns to trade items or team up to face world bosses.
To fight against the unspeakable terrors that plague this world, you can create and personalize your character.
Choose from five classes, experiment with powerful equipment, and select your talents and abilities.
This guide contains a Wrack & Ruin quest guide/walkthrough in Diablo 4 (after the Tainted Flesh quest).
Wrack & Ruin quest guide in Diablo 4
To complete the Wrack & Ruin quest in Diablo 4, you need to find the town, temple, left eye, and right eye.
You also need to slay the serpents, speak with the survivor, search the cultist corpses, and return the left and right eye.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Town: Northwest of the circle.
- Temple: Northwest of the circle.
- Right Eye: East of the temple, search the cultist corpse on top of the stairs.
- Left Eye: North at a campsite with serpents.
- Slay the serpents: Defeat the serpents.
- Speak with the survivor: Talk to the dying bandit.
- Return the right and left eye: Go back to the temple and place the eyes on the door.
After you’ve placed the right and left eye on the temple’s door, the quest will be completed.
Now, your next objective is to search the slithering dark.