In the new content update, you can continue your adventure through the Dragon Isles and defeat enemies in Zaralek Cavern.
Discover the mysteries of the Black Dragonflight, meet new allies, discover treasures, and more.
The champions of Azeroth must go into darkness and prevent the crucible’s power from falling into the wrong hands.
Encounter nine bosses like Kazzara, The Vigilant Steward, Echo of Neltharion, and more.
Get unique bonuses to your class abilities by collecting the Crucible armor set.
The update also introduces a new upgrade system that replaces many of the current upgrade systems like Valor and Storm Gear.
How to Do Your Weight in Gold in WoW Dragonflight
To do Your Weight in Gold in WoW Dragonflight, you need to activate the 4 Pressure Plates.
After you’ve activated them, open the Sealed Chamber Door and loot the Bag of Secrets.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Interact with Myrrit and use the Burrow Spell.
- While burrowed, walk near the gold piles until the Dig Spell triggers.
- Use the triggered Dig Spell to spawn Buried Wealth, the mob.
- Walk on top of the Pressure Plates and wait for Buried Wealth cast the Coin Sweep spell to summon Weighty Gold on the Pressure Plate.
- Repeat this on all 4 Pressure Plates and the Sealed Chamber Door will open where you can loot the Bag of Secrets.
Tip: If you fail the steps above, you can spawn the mob again.
After you’ve opened the Bag of Secrets, you’ll get Niffen Treasure > Ouroboros Tablet.