Hogwarts Legacy is an open-world RPG game in the Harry Potter world.
You can explore familiar and new locations, discover magical beasts, and customize your character.
You can also craft potions, learn spell casting, upgrade talents, and become a master wizard.
As a student, you hold the key to an ancient secret that can tear the world apart.
Battle dark wizards, make allies and choose the fate of the wizarding world.
In this quick guide, you’ll learn how to acquire Maxima and Edurus Potions and use them simultaneously in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to acquire Maxima and Edurus Potions and use them simultaneously in Hogwarts Legacy
To acquire Maxima and Edurus Potions and use them simultaneously in Hogwarts Legacy, you can purchase them from J. Pippin’s Potions (in Hogsmeade) for 300 gold each.
Alternatively, you can craft the potions yourself by buying the Maxima and Edurus recipes.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to J. Pippin’s Potions in Hogsmeade.
- Talk to Parry Pippin.
- Buy 1 Maxima Potion and 1 Edurus Potion for 300 gold each under “Combat Tools”.
- Pressing L1 (PS4/PS5) or LB (Xbox).
- Equip and drink the Maxima Potion by navigating to it and releasing L1/LB.
- Equip and drink the Edurus Potion by navigating to it and releasing L1/LB.
After you’ve drank both potions, one after another, the objective will be completed.
If you don’t want to buy the potions, you can craft them instead.
To do so, you need to buy a Maxima Potion recipe and an Edurus Potion recipe from J. Pippin’s Potions.