In Version 4.2 of the Genshin Impact, new areas like Morte Region and Erinnyes Forest are introduced.
A Teleport Waypoint will be unlocked near Fontaine’s Marcotte Station.
Two new characters, 5-Star Hydro character Furina and 4-Star Cryo character Charlotte are added.
The update also includes a new 5-Star sword, Splendor of Tranquil Waters.
In addition, new main story content, Archon Quests, Story Quests, and World Quests are added.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to Find a Way to Activate the Altar in Genshin Impact.
How to Find a Way to Activate the Altar in Genshin Impact
To find a way to activate the altar in Genshin Impact, you need to remove the Bacterial Mats.
After that, you need to direct the bubble to the altar and pop it.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Take the ability of a nearby Xenochrome Ostrobe.
- Use its ability to cut the seaweed where the octopus is trapped.
- Take the ability of the octopus and cleanse the Bacterial Mats.
- Use the octopus’ ability to direct the bubble to the altar.
- Place the bubble in between the Harmonious Reeds.
- Pop the bubble and examine the altar.
After you’ve examined the altar, a cutscene will play and Pahsive will show up.
She’ll disappear after the conversation and you’ll get another Teardrop Key.