Bondee is a social networking app that allows you and your friends to hang out online.
You can invite up to 50 friends to your plaza and you can create an accurate avatar of yourself.
Choose from a variety of trendy outfits made by designers in the fashion community.
It opens to a plaza with all of your friends as avatars and you can chat with them via live messaging.
Use statuses to enhance your conversation, share how you’re feeling, and create your own personal space.
You can experience the sea, encounter the unknown, and pick up drift bottles.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to add a picture/photo in a Bondee frame in your room from your gallery/camera roll.
What is a Bondee frame?
A Bondee frame is a decorative element that you can add in your room.
The default frame has a photo of a smiley face with a logo of Bondee.
You can edit the frame and add a photo from your gallery.
The photo can be a picture of yourself, from the internet, or a screenshot.
How to add photo in Bondee frame
To add a photo in a Bondee frame, you must first customize your room and add a frame.
After you’ve added a frame, select “Done”, and tap on the frame that you’ve just added.
Lastly, select “Upload” and choose a photo from your gallery to add in the frame.
1. Customize your room and add a frame
- Open Bondee and log in to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture on the bottom navigation bar.
- Select your room and tap on the paint icon to customize it.
- Select the painting icon and select a frame.
- Add the frame to your room by tapping, holding, and dragging it.
- Select “Done” to finish customizing and view your room.
Note: You need to exit the customization mode to add a photo in a Bondee frame.
2. View your room and tap on the frame
- In viewing mode, tap on the frame in your room.
- Select “Upload” at the top of the page.
Note: You need to allow Bondee to access your camera and gallery to upload photos.
3. Choose a photo to upload
- Choose a photo from your gallery/camera roll to add to the Bondee frame.
- Align the photo and tap on the tick icon.
- Wait for 1 to 3 seconds for the photo to appear.
- Tap on the back icon to view the newly added photo.
Tip: You can enlarge the photo by tapping on the Bondee frame (visitors can also do this).