Genshin Impact released a 3.1 update called the “King Deshret and the Three Magi”.
You can gain Primogems as compensation rewards for the maintenance time.
The update includes new characters, domains, equipment, and more.
There are also new Archon and story quests that you can complete for rewards.
This includes new Archon Quest Chapter III acts and Cyno’s Story Quest.
A quest in the game is “An Introduction to Indoor Archaeology”.
You need to hit a certain requirement to unlock those quests.
For instance, you may need an adventure rank of 40 and above.
Some quests are difficult to complete because of certain objectives.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do the “An Introduction to Indoor Archaeology” quest in Genshin Impact.
How to do “An Introduction to Indoor Archaeology” in Genshin Impact
To do “An Introduction to Indoor Archaeology” in Genshin Impact, you need to go to the Oasis, talk to Jabrael, and follow the quest marker to go to Khemenu Temple.
Once you’re inside the temple, you need to explore it and light up various structures using the Forged Primal Lights that can be found in specific areas.
Part 1: Go to the Oasis, talk to Jabrael, and go to Khemenu Temple
- Go to the Oasis to start a cutscene.
- Follow the quest marker to talk to Jebrael, and go back to the campsite to start another cutscene.
- Follow the quest marker to go to Khemenu Temple.
Part 2: Proceed deeper within Khemenu Temple
- Go deeper inside the temple and open the right door.
- Climb down the staircase, pick up the Forged Primal Light, stand on top of the mysterious replicator keystone, and release the Primal Ember.
- Follow the Primal Ember and release it again for it to light up the right side of the pyramid.
- Open the left door, climb down the staircase, defeat the enemies, and release the Primal Ember.
- Follow the Primal Ember and release it again for it to light up the left side of the pyramid.
- Go to the lower level of the temple until you reach the quest marker to start another cutscene.
Part 3: Try to unlock the rooms located deep within
- Go to the first marker and flip 3 Primal Sandglasses.
- Use the four-leaf sigil to go to the second marker, release the Primal Ember, and follow it.
- Release the Primal Ember again and follow it to light up the right structure.
- Go to the third marker (on the ship) using the four-leaf sigil.
- Use the four-leaf sigil again to get on top of the ship and pick up the Forged Primal Light.
- Stand on top of the replicator keystone, release the Primal Ember, and follow it.
- Release the Primal Ember twice more and follow it to light up the left structure to open the door.
Part 4: Enter the room located deep within
- Go inside the next area and activate the elevator.
- Watch the cutscene to finish the quest!