Genshin Impact released a 3.1 update called the “King Deshret and the Three Magi”.
You can gain Primogems as compensation rewards for the maintenance time.
The update includes new characters, domains, equipment, and more.
There are also new Archon and story quests that you can complete for rewards.
This includes new Archon Quest Chapter III acts and Cyno’s Story Quest.
An objective in the game is to unlock the rooms located deep within.
You need to hit a certain requirement to unlock those quests.
For instance, you may need an adventure rank of 40 and above.
Some quests are difficult to complete because of certain objectives.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to “Try to unlock the rooms located deep within” quest in Genshin Impact.
How to do “Try to unlock the rooms located deep within” in Genshin Impact
To do “Try to unlock the rooms located deep within” in Genshin Impact, you need to release the two Primal Embers and follow them to light up the left and right structures.
After the left and right structures are lit up, the door will open.
Here are 7 steps to do this:
- Go to the first marker and flip 3 Primal Sandglasses.
- Use the four-leaf sigil to go to the second marker, release the Primal Ember, and follow it.
- Release the Primal Ember again and follow it to light up the right structure.
- Go to the third marker (on the ship) using the four-leaf sigil.
- Use the four-leaf sigil again to get on top of the ship and pick up the Forged Primal Light.
- Stand on top of the replicator keystone, release the Primal Ember, and follow it.
- Release the Primal Ember twice more and follow it to light up the left structure.
After the left and right structure is lit up, a custscene will start, and you’ll have a new objective.