A cataclysmic event has occurred that spawned countless threats in multiple worlds.
However, it also gathered all the heroes together and they need your assistance.
In Anime Adventures, your goal is to summon the strongest heroes and save the world.
You can collect strong characters to aid you in battle.
Lead a team of anime troops to fight against enemies in a tower defense style.
Level up your troops to unlock powerful abilities and develop your squad.
This article contains the Anime Adventures Discord server link, game link, and server rules.
- Anime Adventures Discord server link
- What is the game link for Anime Adventures?
- Anime Adventures Discord server rules
Anime Adventures Discord server link
The official Anime Adventures Discord server link is https://discord.com/invite/adventures.
The server has close to 300k members.
It contains multiple channels like announcements, giveaways, polls, and more.
The announcement channel contains information about server maintenance and in-game updates.
The most active channel is the #general channel where everyone can chat in it.
There’s also a #portuguese-general channel for Portuguese speakers.
What is the game link for Anime Adventures?
The game link for Anime Adventures is https://www.roblox.com/games/8304191830/UPD-2-Anime-Adventures.
You need a Roblox account to play Anime Adventures.
If you don’t have a Roblox account, you can create one here: https://www.roblox.com/.
After you’ve created an account, you can either search for “Anime Adventures” in Experiences or visit the link above to play the game.
Anime Adventures Discord server rules
- 1. Be respectful to other members. Any form of disrespect (hate speech, racism, sexism, etc.) or general toxicity is not allowed.
- 2. NSFW content is off-limits and will result in a ban.
- 3. Do not spam on any channel. This includes any form of mic spam.
- 4. Be mindful of channels and their purposes. Keep bot commands out of <#general>. Keep off-topic conversations out of game discussion chats.
- 5. Staff know the rules, and listen to them. If you feel that you are being mistreated, contact someone with the ADMIN rank.
- 6. Do not mention players without permission. If you are told not to ping someone, you will be punished. Do not ping the Developers.
- 7. Political, sensitive, and controversial topics are not allowed.
- 8. No advertising or excessive link sending. You may get access to post links through leveling roles, but you still have to follow advertising rules.
- 9. Excessive swearing is not allowed. Mild and infrequent swearing is allowed as long as it’s not directed at anybody.
- 10. Do not try to sneak your way around the rules. Use common sense, if staff says to do something, you should do it. Multiple repeat minor violations will also result in a ban.
- 11. Discussing or sharing exploits is not allowed. Even joking about exploiting can result in moderator actions being taken.
- 12. Do not impersonate anyone. Including staff, content creators, and members (if the member did not give permission.)
- 13. Leaking content or making fake leaks may get you banned from the server