Apex Legends codes are used to redeem things like coins.
The game has optional in-game purchases of virtual currency that you can use to purchase in-game items.
This includes a random selection of virtual in-game items.
Coins are an in-game currency that can be used to purchase weapons and cosmetics in the shop.
You can also use them to purchase cosmetic Apex Packs to unlock new characters in the store.
This article contains a list of free Apex Legends codes for PC, PS4/PS5, and Xbox, and how to redeem them for coins.
- How do I get an Apex Legends code?
- How do you redeem an Apex Legends code?
- Apex Legends codes
- Apex Legends PC codes
- Apex Legends PS4 codes
- Apex Legends Xbox codes
How do I get an Apex Legends code?
To get an Apex Legends code, you need to purchase them from an online store.
They range from $9.99 (1,000 Apex Coins) to $99.99 USD (10,000+ Apex Coins).
There are multiple online stores that you can purchase codes from.
This includes the Origin Store, Microsoft Store, Amazon, G2A, and more.
These codes can be used for redeeming Apex coins.
The codes are only redeemable if you have a copy of Apex Legends (free to play).
Coins are an in-game currency that can be used to purchase in-game items.
They are used to purchase Apex Packs, characters, weapon skins, and character poses.
In 2022, Apex Legends partnered with Monster Energy where you can unlock badges and skins by purchasing cans.
Each time you purchase a can, you must upload the receipt to receive your reward.
You can get a reward by purchasing 1, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 cans respectively.
After you’ve uploaded a receipt, wait for 24 hours and check your account for the codes that you’ve unlocked.
How do you redeem an Apex Legends code?
How to redeem Apex Legends codes on PC:
- Go to ea.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Click on “Account Settings”.
- In your account settings, select “Redeem Product Code”.
- Copy the code that you’ve obtained.
- Paste the code into the “Product Code” field.
- Click on “Next” twice.
How to redeem Apex Legends codes on Xbox:
- Go to redeem.microsoft.com using a web browser.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Enter the 25-character code and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to redeem Apex Legends codes on PlayStation:
- Go to the PlayStation Store and click on your Avatar.
- Select “Redeem Codes” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the code and select “Redeem”.
- The credit or content is now applied to your account.
Apex Legends codes
Apex Legends PC codes
Note: The PC codes above are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Apex Legends PS4 codes
Note: The PS4/PS5 codes above are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Apex Legends Xbox codes
Note: The Xbox codes above are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
If you’re having trouble with redeeming a code, you can contact the respective platform for help.
If you’re unable to redeem a code, it means that it has already been redeemed by someone else.
Consequently, you’ll get this error message, “This code has already been used”.
This article will be updated frequently and more codes will be added in the future.
In the meantime, you can bookmark the page by clicking on the star icon on Chrome.
If you’re using Microsoft Edge, you can add the page to your favorites.