Call of Duty Warzone Mobile is part of the Call of Duty franchise with the best Battle Royale experience.
It features Warzone vehicles, movement, gunplay, operators, weapons, maps, and more.
In the game, up to 120 players will battle each other to be the last one standing.
Players have social features like friends, chat channels, XP, weapon inventories, and more.
Warzone Mobile is developed specifically for mobile devices that feature mobile-specific events, content, and playlists.
In addition, there are in-depth customization options to support new players and professionals alike.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix a blank or black screen error in Warzone Mobile.
Why is there a black screen in Warzone Mobile?
There is a black screen in Warzone Mobile because of a bug/glitch or server overload.
If that’s the case, you need to wait until the servers are less crowded.
It can also happen because you don’t have an active internet connection or your internet speed is too slow.
Other users reported that they encountered the error because they didn’t enable 2FA.
How to fix black screen in Warzone Mobile
To fix a black screen in Warzone Mobile, you need to connect to a VPN (e.g. Australia).
You can also try enabling two-factor authentication for your Activision account.
Fix 1: Connect to a VPN
- Install a free VPN like TunnelBear.
- Create a TunnelBear account.
- Verify your email address.
- Connect to a VPN (e.g. Australia).
- Force close Warzone Mobile, reopen it, and start playing!
Note: You can also try installing other free VPN apps like VPN – Proxy Unlimited Shield, Turbo VPN, etc.
Fix 2: Enable two-factor authentication
- Go to https://www.activision.com/ and click on the “Login” button.
- Log in to your Activision account.
- Go to your profile and select “Privacy & Security”.
- Click on the “Enable two-factor authentication” button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to enable 2FA.
- Open Warzone Mobile > Settings > Account > Log out > Continue.
- Close Warzone Mobile > Disconnect your VPN > Open Warzone Mobile > Log in.
- Enter your 2FA code and start playing!
Note: Enabling two-factor authentication requires you to verify your email address.