Warzone 2.0 is a large, free-to-play combat arena with a brand-new map called AL Mazrah.
Team up with your friends and fight in a battleground in the city and rural outskirts.
Loot supply boxes for rewards and finish contracts to develop your arsenal and get a tactical advantage.
There’s a new sandbox objective-based mode where you can choose your own experience and get gear to keep in your inventory.
If you purchase the Vault Edition of MW2, you’ll get the Red Team 141 Operator Pack, FJX Cinder Weapon Vault, Battle Pass, and 50 Tier Skips*.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the “A player that your platform denies permission to play with you” notice in MW2 or Warzone 2.0.
- Why am I getting an “A player that your platform denies” error?
- How to fix “A player that your platform denies” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0
Why am I getting an “A player that your platform denies” error?
Are you getting an “A player that your platform denies permission to play with you has joined the game” notice/error?
Here’s the second part of the error message, “Would you like to exit the lobby”.
You’re only given two options—Yes or No.
The error message is a known bug/glitch in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0.
It usually either happens if crossplay is enabled, when you play split screen, or if you don’t have Xbox Live Gold.
How to fix “A player that your platform denies” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0
To fix “A player that your platform denies” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0, you need to disable crossplay (for Xbox).
You can also try selecting “No” repeatedly or ignore the error message until the game starts once all players joined your party.
Here are 4 methods to fix the error:
- Open your Xbox settings > General > Online safety & family > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer > You can join cross-network play > Block.
- Select “No” repeatedly until the game starts.
- Ignore the error message until the game starts.
- Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold.
For now, you need to use the above methods to fix the error until Infinity Ward/Raven Software fixes it.
In the meantime, you report the error to Activision support here: https://support.activision.com/options.