In Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, the story of Cal Kestis continues in an action-adventure game.
The game is developed by Respawn Entertainment in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games.
It is a narrative-driven game that follows Cal’s desperate fight against the darkness.
Cal finds himself surrounded by threats after getting pushed to the edges of the galaxy by the Empire.
His objective is to stand against the galaxy’s darkest times as one of the last surviving Jedi Knights.
How to Fix Bounty Hunting Bug in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
Players reported a bounty-hunting bug in Star Wars Jedi Survivor that prevents them from receiving bounties.
During NG+, Caij does not give you bounties, even if you didn’t complete them in the initial play-through.
The EA team is aware of the bug and is currently working on a fix which will be released in the next patch.
Many players reported that Caij stopped giving them bounties after the 14th bounty (14/16).
Missing bounties in NG+
- Bounties completed in the regular game are not present in NG+.
- Caij will not appear in the Saloon if you finished all bounties in the regular gameplay.
- Two final bounties are bugged in NG+ and you need to wait for EA/Respawn Entertainment to fix it (@brandedrespawn from the EA team said that they are working on a fix).
- Make sure that you retrieve the Puck from the body.
- If the Puck doesn’t appear where you defeated your opponents, check their original spawn or if they died in odd circumstances.
- Try restarting the game if the Puck doesn’t show up as it may make it appear in the spot where the bounty hunter spawned.
- Play Holotactics, a minigame that rewards you with a Puck.
- Defeat Caij even after completing all of the bounty requests.
Caij Match Achievement Missing
- Open the skill menu at the meditation point.
- Try restarting the game.
- Change planets to trigger the achievement.