In Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, the story of Cal Kestis continues in an action-adventure game.
The game is developed by Respawn Entertainment in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games.
It is a narrative-driven game that follows Cal’s desperate fight against the darkness.
Cal finds himself surrounded by threats after getting pushed to the edges of the galaxy by the Empire.
His objective is to stand against the galaxy’s darkest times as one of the last surviving Jedi Knights.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to open the Forest Gate in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
How to open the Forest Gate in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
To locate open the Forest Gate Star Wars Jedi Survivor, you need to make your way to it by traversing through the Swindler’s Wash area.
You also need to defeat a Bilemaw, climb the rock wall behind the waterfall, and run across a wall.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Make your way to the Forest Gate (the white structure).
- Proceed through the Swindler’s Wash area and go to the waterfall.
- Defeat the Bilemaw under the waterfall.
- Climb the rock wall behind the waterfall.
- Run across the wall on the right of the waterfall.
- Defeat the droids and raiders around the Forest Gate.
- Interact with the Forest Gate.
After you’ve interacted with the Forest Gate, Cal will use the Gyro Module to open it.
Your next objective is to reach the Forest Array.
How to Locate Brother Armias in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
How to Leave the Forest Array in Star Wars Jedi Survivor