Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find and open Burning Cliffs Nornir Chest in God of War Ragnarok.
How to open Burning Cliffs Nornir Chest in God Of War Ragnarok
To open Burning Cliffs Nornir Chest in God Of War Ragnarok, you need to first use the Blades of Chaos to light up the N Rune.
After that, you need to light up the C Rune by setting up an enlarged Hex Bubble chain.
Lastly, light up the R Rune by setting up two enlarged Hex Bubbles in between both torches and one Hex Bubble on the C Rune Torch.
Here’s how to open the chest:
- Slip through a small gap, shimmy across the wall under the lava, and go down.
- Destroy the Wind Fissure and go in the area.
- Use the Blades of Chaos to light the N Rune on top of the Nornir Chest.
- Go back, make a U-Turn to the right, make an enlarged Hex Bubble chain across the rocks, and set them off with the Blades of Chaos to light up the C Rune.
- Go back to the Nornir Chest, look towards both torches, make two enlarged Hex Bubbles on the rocks in between the two torches, make a last Hex Bubble onto the C Rune Torch, and the R Rune Torch will be immediately lighted.
The chest contains an Idunn Apple.
You need to collect x Idunn Apples to increase your maximum health.
How to Open The Crucible Nornir Chest in God Of War Ragnarok
How to Reach Sanctuary Grove in Midgard in God Of War Ragnarok
How to Reach Niflheim Berserker Grave in God Of War Ragnarok