Are you looking to capture a SAM Site in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards that you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to capture a SAM Site in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to “Capture a SAM Site” in Warzone 2 DMZ
To capture a SAM Site in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to open the Vac-Map and ping a missile icon (e.g. in Sarrif Bay).
After you’ve pinged a missile icon, navigate to it and interact with the computer to capture the site.
1. Capture a SAM Site
How to capture a SAM Site (expand the screenshots above):
- Open the Tac-Map, zoom in, and ping a SAM Site icon.
- Go to the SAM Site (e.g. in Sarrif Bay).
- Go to the computer and select “Capture SAM Site”.
- Wait for the site to be captured and defend it.
2. Wait for the SAM to destroy an airplane
How to wait for the SAM to destroy an airplane:
- After you’ve captured the SAM Site, you need to wait for it to lock onto an airplane and destroy it.
- In the meantime, you need to defend the Site as other players can try to intercept it.
- When the SAM destroys an airplane, it’ll drop a supply drop.
3. Loot the supply drop
How to loot the supply drop:
- After the SAM destroys an airplane, open the Tac-Map and ping the supply drop.
- Navigate to the supply drop and open it (it’ll take about 10 seconds) to complete the mission.
Tip #1: Make sure you loot the white supply drops and not the yellow ones because they don’t count.
Tip #2: If you can’t capture the supply drop, try changing your Use Button settings to “Tap to Reload” instead of “Prioritize Interact”.
How to Do the Anti-Air Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ
How to “Use a key to unlock a locked space” in Warzone 2 DMZ
How to “Loot a key found on an HVT or elsewhere” in Warzone 2 DMZ