Are you looking to loot a key found on an HVT in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards that you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
How to “Loot a key found on an HVT or elsewhere” in Warzone 2 DMZ
To loot a key found on an HVT or elsewhere in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to defeat the enemies on the HVT and they might drop a key.
If you didn’t get a key, you need to find one elsewhere from enemy AI drops, loot containers, buy one from a Buy Station, or do other activities.
- Complete an Eliminate HVT contract
- Loot a key found on an HVT or elsewhere
- Use the key to unlock a space
1. Complete an HVT Contract
How to complete an HVT contract (expand the screenshots above):
- Open the Tac-Map, zoom in, and ping a contract icon with a target.
- Navigate to the contract icon with a target (e.g. in Al-Mazrah City).
- Accept the “Eliminate the HVT” contract.
2. Loot a key found on an HVT or elsewhere
How to loot a key found on an HVT or elsewhere:
- Navigate to the “Eliminate the HVT” area and defeat all of the enemies.
- Loot a key dropped by an enemy (e.g. Downtown Post Office Key).
- If you didn’t get a key, you can find one by looting duffel bags or buying one from a Buy Station for $30,000.
3. Use the key to unlock a space
How to unlock a space:
- After you’ve found a key, you need to go to the key’s location.
- For example, if you have a Downtown Post Office Key, you need to navigate to the Downtown Post Office in Al-Mazrah City.
- Once you’re there, unlock the locked door using the key to complete the mission.