Are you looking to change your birthday on Roblox?
Did you set your age to 13 years old or under by accident?
Roblox offers an expansive virtual universe where you can create, share, and explore with friends.
Connect with millions of users to enjoy immersive experiences crafted by the global community.
Discover adventures, competitions, and socializing opportunities through user-generated content.
Unleash your creativity by customizing avatars with various clothing and accessories.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to change your birthday or age on Roblox if you’re under 13 on PC and mobile.
What happens if you are under 13 in Roblox?
If you’re under 13 in Roblox (e.g. 12 years old), your posts and chats will be filtered for inappropriate content.
The filter covers all aspects of communication on Roblox, including public and private chat.
Players who are 13 years old and older can say more words and phrases than younger players.
Every player can limit or disable who can chat with them from their chat and privacy settings.
How to Change Your Birthday on Roblox
To change your birthday on Roblox, you need to contact Roblox support.
In the form, you need to describe that you’ve set a wrong birthday by accident and you want to change it.
Here’s how to change your birthday on Roblox (if you’re under 13):
- Go to https://www.roblox.com/support.
- Enter your username, name, and email.
- Select the device that you’re having the problem on.
- Select “Chat & Age Settings” as the first help category.
- Select “Change Child Age” as the second help category.
- Describe that you’ve set a wrong birthday by accident and you want to change it.
- Submit the form and wait for Roblox’s response.
Roblox will typically respond within 24 to 48 hours via email.
If successful, you’ll receive an email saying that your birthday has been changed or reset.