Are you getting a white screen error in Roblox?
The error happened after the 64-bit/Byfron update.
Some players reported that when they start an experience, it’s just a white screen.
Other players reported that the user interfaces of most games were invisible.
Fixes like resizing windows, reinstalling Roblox, or updating your GPU might not work.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the white screen or blank screen error in Roblox on Windows.
Why is there a white screen in Roblox?
There is a white screen in Roblox because your PC does not have optimizations for windowed games.
Optimizations for windowed games uses a new presentation model for DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 games like Roblox.
This will decrease the frame latency and allow you to use newer gaming features.
If you didn’t turn it on, you might encounter a white screen when you launch a Roblox experience.
How to fix white screen in Roblox
To fix a white screen in Roblox, you need to turn on optimizations for windowed games.
You can also try to launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox instead of the regular one.
Fix 1: Turn on optimizations for windowed games
- Search for “Settings” using Windows Search and open it.
- System > Display > Graphics.
- Select “Change default graphics settings”.
- Turn on “Optimizations for windowed games”.
- Restart your PC and try playing a Roblox game.
Fix 2: Download Roblox on the Microsoft Store
- Search for “Control panel” using Windows Search and open it.
- Programs > Uninstall a program > Right-click Roblox.
- Select “Uninstall” to uninstall Roblox.
- Open the Microsoft Store app and search for “Roblox”.
- Select “Roblox” followed by “Get”.
- Launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox and try playing a game.