Tower of Fantasy is an MMO open-world game by Perfect World and Hotta Studio.
The game was first launched in China in the Chinese language.
However, it was released globally on August 10, 2022.
By default, the game’s voiceover language is English.
However, you can change it to another language like Japanese.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to change the voice language in Tower of Fantasy on PC and mobile (iOS or Android).
- How to change voice language in Tower of Fantasy
- Why can’t I change the voice language in Tower of Fantasy?
How to change voice language in Tower of Fantasy
- Launch Tower of Fantasy and log in to your account.
- Tap on the menu icon on the top-right.
- Select “Settings” to open your settings.
- Select “Language” on the left sidebar.
- Tap on the “Game voiceover language” dropdown box.
- Select the voiceover language that you want to change to.
Currently, there are only 2 supported voiceover languages in Tower of Fantasy.
This includes English and Japanese (日本).
Apparently, if you’re not in China, you cannot select the Chinese voiceover language.
The game might add more languages in the future.
Why can’t I change the voice language in Tower of Fantasy?
If you’re playing Tower of Fantasy on your PC and you don’t see the option to change the voice language, you need to change your Windows language and region.
If you don’t see the button to change voiceover language you need to change your Windows language and region.
You can do so by searching for “Region Settings” using Windows Search > Language & Region > Windows display language.
Change the Windows display language to your preferred language.
Lastly, scroll down to “Region” and change your country.
Alternatively, you can delete the “MyCultureName.ini” file from “TowerOfFantasy/Hotta/content/PatchPaks”.
How to Change Your Username in Tower of Fantasy
How to Change Text Language in Tower of Fantasy