Underground Blossom is a point-and-click adventure set in the Rusty Lake Underground.
Explore various metro stations, solve puzzles, and unravel different timelines.
The game provides a gripping story, classic point-and-click puzzles, and an odd atmosphere.
With 7 unique metro stations, players can earn achievements and enjoy an immersive soundtrack.
In this walkthrough guide, you’ll learn how to solve Chapter 2: Child Lane in Underground Blossom (code, poster, and clock).
How to Solve Chapter 2 Child Lane in Underground Blossom
Underground Blossom Chapter 2: Child Lane walkthrough:
- Collect the poster laying on the floor.
- Use the scraper to scrape off the gum on the panel near Rose and Laura.
- Give the gum to Laura, make her blow a bubble, pop the bubble and collect chewed gum.
- Use the gum to hold the poster down on the frame.
- Follow the text on the poster and click the person’s smile > eyes > bracelet > hair > eyes > smile > box.
- Watch the animation and take note of the number.
- Click on the other poster, drink > hat > kite > camel > airplane > sun.
- Take the key and use it to unlock the phone booth (this will unlock an achievement).
- Click on Laura hiding behind Mr. Owl > Newspaper stand > Owl statue.
- Collect the window panel, place it in the second window, and switch the panels around to make this tree (expand the first screenshot above).
- Get the crank and put it on the newspaper stand and crank it open.
- Keep clicking on the photo service sign until someone says something for an achievement.
- Give the newspaper to Mr. Owl, rearrange the headlines to make sense, and take the coin from his pocket.
- From the phone booth, place the coin inside, and call the number: 53114.
- Go to the owl statue and click on its eyes to make them bright.
- Wedge the metal rod into the crevice to reveal the code: 8827.
- Put the code into the box next to Mr. Owl and collect the camera.
- Give the camera to Laura and let her take two pictures of you.
- Go around to where Rose is and interact with her, once you back out she will be gone.
- Go to the metro area and take the screwdriver and pendant out of her bag.
- Use the screwdriver to unscrew the panel where you got the gum and collect the glass pane.
- Place the pane onto the first window and complete the picture.
- Interact with Laura, who is hiding in the space under the statue, pick up the dropped film and put it in the box where you got the newspaper.
- The man will tell you to come back in 20 minutes so change the time on the clock to be 20 minutes in the future.
- When you come back there will be developed photos and the time: 4:05.
- On the 4 pre-completed glass windows there are different combinations.
- Use those combinations to get the code for the ticket (once you put in the pattern the ticket should drop).
- Change the time to 4:05 and give the ticket to the conductor (this will unlock another achievement).