Is ChatGPT at a capacity right now and you can’t use it?
ChatGPT is an AI developed by OpenAI that interacts in a conversational manner.
It’s able to answer follow-up questions, reject inappropriate requests, and question assumptions.
It’s a company that develops and promotes advanced AI technology.
The goal of OpenAI is to create safe AI that benefits humanity and to advance AI research.
It was founded by Elon Musk and Sam Altman in 2015 in San Francisco, California.
In this guide, you’ll learn why Chat GPT is at a capacity right now and how to fix it.
What does “ChatGPT is at a capacity right now” mean?
“ChatGPT is at a capacity right now” means that the ChatGPT server is full.
If the server is full, you won’t be able to use the AI until some users stop using it.
As a result, it is unable to accept new connections or requests at this time.
ChatGPT has a limit to how many users can use it at one time.
This is to prevent the server from overloading, which can cause performance issues.
How to fix ChatGPT is at a capacity right now
To fix ChatGPT is at a capacity right now, you can connect to a VPN like France, Germany, or other countries.
Otherwise, you need to wait until ChatGPT is lower in demand before accessing it.
You can get notified when it’s back by selecting “Get notified when we’re back”.
You’ll get notified via email when you can access the website again.
Fix 1: Connect to a VPN
- If you’re using a mobile device, you can download a free VPN app like VPN – Proxy Unlimited Shield and connect to another country’s VPN.
- If you’re using a computer, you can download a free VPN app like Proton VPN and connect to another country’s VPN.
Note: After you’ve connected to a VPN, close and reopen ChatGPT and you should be able to access it.
Fix 2: Get notified when ChatGPT is back
- On the “ChatGPT is at a capacity right now” page, select “Get notified when we’re back”.
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”.
- In the meantime, refresh or check back at chat.openai.com in intervals of 5 to 10 minutes to see if it’s accessible.
Note: You’ll get notified via email when ChatGPT is back.