Clash of Clans is developed by Supercell, a Finnish game development team.
Build your village, start a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars together with millions of players.
There are multiple troops like barbarians, wizards, giants, golems, and more.
You can join a clan or start your own and battle in Clan Wars.
Plan your strategy with unique troops, spells, and heroes.
Collect resources by looting other players to upgrade your own village.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix Clash of Clans not working or opening on the BlueStacks emulator and the black screen.
- Why is Clash of Clans not working on BlueStacks?
- How to fix Clash of Clans not working on BlueStacks
Why is Clash of Clans not working on BlueStacks?
Clash of Clans is not working on BlueStacks because of the latest Clash of Clans update.
Apparently, the update caused the game to not open, work, or have a black screen when launched on BlueStacks.
According to Clash of Clans, they do not allow the use of emulators.
That said, the new update probably prevented the use of BlueStacks.
How to fix Clash of Clans not working on BlueStacks
To fix Clash of Clans not working on BlueStacks, you need to open BlueStacks and uninstall Clash of Clans.
After you’ve uninstalled Clash of Clans, you need to reinstall it on the Amazon Appstore on BlueStacks.
To do so, you need to download the Amazon Appstore APK on Softonic, add the APK on BlueStacks, open it, create an Amazon account, and search for “Clash of Clans”.
Lastly, you need to open Clash of Clans and log in with your Supercell ID to restore your progress.
Here are 7 easy steps to fix the issue:
- Install Bluestacks 5 on your PC (if you haven’t already).
- Open Bluestacks and uninstall Clash of Clans.
- Download the Amazon Appstore APK here: https://amazonappstore.en.softonic.com/android.
- Add/install the Amazon Appstore APK on Bluestacks.
- Open the Amazon Appstore, create an Amazon account, and sign in.
- Search for “Clash of Clans” and reinstall it.
- Open Clash of Clans, open Settings, and log in with your Supercell ID.
Note: Please read and follow the above instructions carefully!
Do note that you can only log in to Clash of Clans on Bluestacks with your Supercell ID.
You cannot connect to your Google account as there isn’t an option for it.