Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find and open the Cliffside Ruins Legendary Chest in God of War Ragnarok.
How to open Cliffside Ruins Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok
To open the Cliffside Ruins Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok, you need to place Hex Bubbles on the red markings on the wall and start a chain reaction using Blazing Surge.
After you’ve destroyed the rocks, drop down, hit the fire pot, and loot the legendary chest.
Here’s how to get to the chest (expand the screenshots above):
- Use the Rune Slate to open the door in Cliffside Ruins.
- Go to the end of The Veiled Passage, slide down the gold chain, turn left, and lower the drawbridge.
- Look back across the bridge and place Hex Bubbles on the red markings on the wall.
- Go back to the bridge and use Blazing Surge to destroy the rocks.
- Drop down, hit the fire pot, and loot the legendary chest.
The chest contains a Heavy Runic Attack called “Mists of Helheim” for the Leviathan Axe.
The attack will cover the ground in mist and inflicts frost on enemies inside of it.
How to Fix Bugged Quest or Puzzle in God Of War Ragnarok
How to Open the Dragon Beach Nornir Chest in God Of War Ragnarok
How to Find Althjof’s Rig Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok