Genshin Impact released a 3.1 update called the “King Deshret and the Three Magi”.
You can gain Primogems as compensation rewards for the maintenance time.
The update includes new characters, domains, equipment, and more.
There are also new Archon and story quests that you can complete for rewards.
This includes new Archon Quest Chapter III acts and Cyno’s Story Quest.
An objective in the game is to continue exploring Lost in the Sands.
You need to hit a certain requirement to unlock those quests.
For instance, you may need an adventure rank of 40 and above.
Some quests are difficult to complete because of certain objectives.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to continue exploring Lost in the Sands in Genshin Impact.
How to continue exploring Lost in the Sands in Genshin Impact
To continue exploring Lost in the Sands in Genshin Impact, you need to activate all of the cubes to unlock all of the doors.
Lastly, collect the object on the ground (Sacred Seal: Valley) to complete the objective.
Here are 9 steps to do this:
- Switch to Xiao, dash towards the cube and activate it to open the door.
- Defeat the opponents and continue forward.
- Activate the cube to open the second door.
- Continue forward and activate the lift to go down.
- Open “Party Setup” > select “Raiden” and “Amber”.
- Use Amber and use the bow to light up the 4 torches in the area.
- Use Raiden’s electro to the flying green creature and collect he exquisite chest.
- Go to the cube in the same area and press “Start” to unlock multiple doors.
- Proceed forward, walk down the stairs, collect the object on the ground (Sacred Seal: Valley), and proceed forward.
After you’ve collected the seal on the ground and walked forward, a cutscene will start.
Here’s the last part of the cutscene, “Leave Tirzad to my father, you’ll have nothing to worry about. I’ll come with you guys!”.
The objective will then change from “Continue exploring” to “Continue investigating the ruins with Jeht”.