Fight against real players in Mobile Legends, a 5v5 MOBA game.
Choose a hero, build the best team, and fight in 10-minute battles.
Use different heroes ranging from tanks to mages to marksmen and more.
Mobile Legends is a fair and balanced game as there is no hero training or paying for stats.
Use easy controls like auto lock, target switching, and the tap-to-equip system.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to create a new Mobile Legends account (another or a second ML account) on iOS/Android.
Can you create more than one ML account?
Yes, you can create and have more than one ML account.
The game allows you to have accounts from Moonton, Game Center, Facebook, TikTok, and more.
If you want to create a new ML account, you need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
You can switch between accounts in-game from your account settings.
How to create a new Mobile Legends account
To create a new ML account, you need to uninstall and reinstall the game:
- Tap and hold the Mobile Legends app.
- Select “Uninstall” (Android) or “Remove App” (iOS).
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search for “Mobile Legends” and reinstall it.
- Open Mobile Legends and go through the tutorial.
- Create a new account from your account settings using either Moonton, TikTok, Game Center, Facebook, etc.