Are you looking to deliver 20 pieces of lethal equipment to the dumpster dead drop in the Sarwana Hotel alley in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to deliver 20 pieces of lethal equipment to the dumpster dead drop in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to “Deliver 20 pieces of lethal equipment” in Warzone 2 DMZ
To deliver 20 pieces of lethal equipment in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to eliminate NPCs and loot lethal equipment from them (e.g. Frags).
After you’ve looted 20 pieces of lethal equipment, you need to deliver them by putting them into a dumpster in Al-Mazrah City.
1. Go to Al-Mazrah City and loot lethal equipment
How to loot lethal equipment:
- Go to Al-Mazrah City (expand the first screenshot above).
- Eliminate NPCs and loot lethal equipment (e.g. Frags).
Tip #1: A good place to eliminate NPCs and get drops is to go to the US Embassy (north of Al-Mazrah City).
2. Deliver 20 pieces of lethal equipment
How to deliver 20 pieces of lethal equipment:
- Once you’ve looted 20 pieces of lethal equipment, go to Al-Mazrah City.
- Navigate to the dumpster dead drop (expand the first screenshot above).
- Open the dumpster and put all of your lethal equipment inside it and close it.
Tip #1: You don’t have to deliver all of the lethal equipment in one run—you can do it in multiple runs.
How to Do the Dead Drop Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ
Badge of Honor Mission Guide in Warzone 2 DMZ