Dislyte codes provide you with various in-game rewards.
The rewards include gems, nexus crystals, gold, and more.
With codes, you don’t have to spend real money for in-game currency.
You can use codes to purchase items in the shop and speed up your progress for free.
Dislyte frequently gives out codes to get people back in the game.
It’s a good marketing strategy because the codes will circulate among players.
Hence, games don’t mind giving away codes for free.
This article contains a list of Dislyte codes (for free gold, nexus crystals, etc.), how to redeem them, and how to get them.
How to redeem Dislyte codes
Here’s how to redeem Dislyte codes on a PC:
- Visit the Code Redemption website: https://cdkey.farlightgames.com/dislyte-global.
- Enter your in-game UID and click on “Send Code”.
- Open the in-game mailbox.
- Find the verification code in the mailbox and copy it.
- Paste the verification code into the “Verification code” field.
- Click on “Log In”.
- Enter the code and redeem it.
You can get your UID by tapping on your avatar in Dislyte.
Your UID will be shown underneath your avatar.
The mailbox is located in the dropdown menu on the right side of the game interface.
Here’s how to redeem Dislyte codes on an Android device:
- Open Dislyte and tap on your avatar.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Tap on “Services”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Gift Code”.
- Enter the code and tap on “Confirm”.
After you’ve tapped on “Confirm” you’ll receive the reward for the code.
Unfortunately, iOS devices do not have the “Gift Code” feature.
This is because it violates the App Store Community Guidelines.
Hence, if you’re using an iOS device and you can’t find the “Gift Code” button, you need to visit the Code Redemption website to redeem codes instead.
How to get Dislyte codes
You can get Dislyte codes by joining the official Dislyte Discord server.
The Dislyte Discord server frequently gives away codes.
The codes are shared by the “YAGPDB.xyz” bot.
You can see the active codes by typing “=codes” in the “#questions” channel.
The bot will then retrieve a list of active codes that are set by the Dislyte team.
It’ll also show the codes’ rewards and expiration dates.
If the codes are expired, you need to wait for the bot to be updated.
The Dislyte team typically sets the expiration dates for all active codes to be similar.
Before you can chat, you need to agree to the rules by clicking on “Complete”, checking the checkbox, and clicking on “Submit”.
List of Dislyte codes
- JoinDislyte – 1 gold record and 100 nexus crystals
- LingBigYong – 100,000 gold, 50 nexus crystals, and 5 basic divine wave opt-packs
- StSkiCrimax – 100,000 gold, 1 XP booster (8 hours), and 1 stamina supply pack
- TGTyoutube – 1 3-star rare starimons, 4 basic experimons, 50 nexus crystals, and 1 XP booster (8 hours)
- AviveHD – 1 3-star rare starimons, 4 basic experimons, 100,000 gold, and 50 nexus crystals
- JontronShow – 2 3-star rare abilimons, 100,000 gold, and 50 nexus crystals
- DislyteYTB50K – 10,000 gold and 50 nexus crystals
The codes in this list are active and retrieved from the official Dislyte Discord server.
If you’re using an Android device, you can claim them on the Dislyte app.
On the other hand, if you’re using an iOS device, you need to go to the Code Redemption website instead.
This list will be updated occasionally, so be sure to check back in the future for more codes.
You can bookmark the page by clicking on the star icon.
If you have trouble with redeeming a code, you can contact Dislyte by sending them a direct message on Twitter or using the in-game support service.
Do note that there is an expiration date for Dislyte codes.
Most codes last for a few months before they are expired.
When the codes are expired, the Dislyte team will probably release new codes on their Discord server.
If you want to be the first to know of it, you can type “=codes” in the “#questions” channel as soon as the previous codes are expired.