Dolby Access offers a free trial of Dolby Atmos for Headphones and setup for Dolby Atmos devices.
It provides an immersive audio experience with detailed and realistic sound that surrounds you.
You can create custom audio profiles and access exclusive game trailers.
Some popular games with Dolby Atmos support include Psychonauts 2, and Cyberpunk 2077.
Additionally, Dolby Atmos enhances the audio of movies and shows available on multiple platforms.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix Dolby access stuck on loading or not working on your PC.
How to Fix Dolby Access Not Loading or Working
To fix Dolby Access not loading or working, you can uninstall and reinstall the app or open the app while not connected to the internet.
But before you attempt to fix it, make sure to check if Microsoft Store is down by visiting downdetector.com/status/microsoft.
Fix 1: Uninstall and reinstall Dolby Access
- Search for “Installed Apps” using Windows Search and open it.
- Search for “Dolby Access”, click on the three dots next to it, and select “Advanced options”.
- Scroll down, select “Reset”, and select “Uninstall”.
- Open the Microsoft Store, search for “Dolby Access”, and select “Get”.’
Fix 2: Open Dolby Access while not connected to the internet
- Disconnect your Wi-Fi (or turn on airplane mode if you’re using Ethernet).
- Open the Dolby Access app.
- Re-connect your Wi-Fi (or turn off airplane mode if you’re using Ethernet).