Bursting with elemental magic and the life energies of Azeroth, the Isles are revived once more.
It’s up to you to discover their primordial wonder and find long-forgotten secrets.
Master the art of Dragonriding, where you can fly, explore the land, and obtain four new drakes.
No two drakes are the same as there are millions of possible combinations.
Use your new riding abilities to fly but beware of the denizens of the Dragon Isles.
Dive down, rapidly descend, and use your dragon-riding skills to stay in the air.
WoW: Dragonflight awaits you with hundreds of items, achievements, resources, and more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to farm, get, and use the Elemental Overflow in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight (WoW).
How to get Elemental Overflow in WoW Dragonflight
To get Elemental Overflow in WoW Dragonflight, you need to defeat Rares.
Defeating a Rare will reward you with over 500 Elemental Overflow.
You can also farm it by looting Forbidden Hoard Chests and participating in Primal events.
- Defeat Rares (500 Elemental Overflow each).
- Loot Forbidden Hoard Chests that spawn every 30 minutes.
- Keep an eye out for Primal events that take place every few hours and participate in them.
How to use Elemental Overflow in WoW Dragonflight
To use Elemental Overflow in WoW Dragonflight, you need to go to the Elemental Overflow Vendor and buy the weapons/armor there.
The Vendor is located at /way The Forbidden Reach 35.73 59.86 Mythressa and /way Valdrakken 38.08 37.60 Mythressa.
- Go to the Elemental Overflow Vendor.
- Buy weapons and armor of the Raging Tempests, Ghostflame, Stormie, or a Stormhide Salamanther.
- Once you’ve bought everything, you can convert Elemental Overflow into gold by buying gear and selling it to a vendor.