Destiny 2 is a free-to-play first-person shooter game set in a solar system under siege by infamous villains.
Players assume the role of a Guardian, defender of humanity’s Last City, and can choose from three different classes—Titan, Warlock, or Hunter.
The game offers both cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes, including co-op missions, quests, patrols, and raid progression.
Players can also engage in fast-paced free-for-all skirmishes, team arenas, and PvE/PvP hybrid competitions.
With cinematic storytelling and customizable gear, players can experience the mysteries of the solar system and write their legend in the stars.
How to enter the Vex Network in Destiny 2
To enter the Vex Network in Destiny 2, you need to solve the puzzles by jumping on platforms and activating panels.
After you’ve solved all of the puzzles, drop down the hole to enter the Variant Security Protocol.
Here’s how to explore the explore the vex network node in the EDZ:
- Wait for the door to open and go inside the first room.
- Look behind you, jump up the platforms, and activate the panel.
- Go inside the next room and head left.
- Proceed forward, avoid touching the ground, and defeat the enemies.
- Proceed forward, go down, and go inside the hole to the next level.
- Drop down the hole, land on the platform, and activate the panel.
- Drop down again, go inside the next area, and jump across the broken bridge.
- Jump up, land on the platform, and activate the small block.
- Drop down the hole to complete the objective.
After you’ve dropped down the hole, you’ll enter the Variant Security Protocol.
You’ll encounter multiple enemies and you need to solve a puzzle.