Are you getting the “Failed to login, please check your connection” in Fall Guys?
The error happens because the date and time are not set correctly in your Nintendo Switch.
To fix this, you need to synchronize the clock via the internet in your date and time settings.
If you’re using PC, PS4/PS5, or Xbox, it means that the Fall Guys’ servers are full and you won’t be able to log in.
To fix this, you can either try verifying the game files, logging out and into Epic Games, or flushing your DNS.
Otherwise, you need to wait for some time before trying to log in.
Here are 5 methods to fix “Failed to login” in Fall Guys:
- Method 1: Synchronize the clock via the internet
- Method 2: Verify the game files for Fall Guys
- Method 3: Log out and log into Epic Games
- Method 4: Do a DNS flush
- Method 5: Wait until the servers are less crowded
Method 1: Synchronize the clock via the internet
- Press the home button.
- Press “X” to close the current game.
- Scroll to the right and select “System Settings”.
- Scroll down and select “System”.
- Scroll down and select “Date and Time”.
- Turn on “Synchronize Clock via Internet”.
Method 2: Verify the game files for Fall Guys
- Open the Epic Games Launcher.
- Click on “Library”.
- Search for “Fall Guys”.
- Click on the three dots.
- Click on “Verify”.
Method 3: Log out and log into Epic Games
- Open the Epic Games launcher.
- Click on your profile icon.
- At the bottom of the menu, click on “Sign Out”.
- Log back into your Epic Games account.
Method 4: Do a DNS Flush
- Run “cmd” using Windows search.
- Enter ipconfig/flushdns > ipconfig/registerdns > ipconfig/release.
- Enter ipconfig/renew > netsh winsock reset.
- Restart your computer and launch Fall Guys.
Method 5: Wait until the servers are less crowded
The final method is to wait until the servers are less crowded.
There isn’t a surefire way to check this.
However, it’s highly recommended that you try logging into Fall Guys every hour.
If you’re getting the “Failed to login” error, it’s most likely because there are too many concurrent players.
As a result, the login will fail because Fall Guys cannot handle the traffic.
Many users went to Twitter to complain about the login issue.
The login issue happens on all devices—Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PC, PS4, and PS5.
It’s not just you—everyone is experiencing login issues in Fall Guys because their servers can’t handle the traffic.