In the first season of DMZ, you get to chase Weapons Cases, eliminate enemy squads, solve Building 21, and more.
The path to the season 2 update contains new locations, a refresh and reset, and a new faction.
Ashika Island is a brand-new Exclusion Zone where players will invade the shores before making their way inland.
The occupying force, Shadow Company, and operators are concealed under heavy fog.
In season 1, Building 21 has an access card and a timed infiltration window.
Operators will return to Building 21 in season 2 and if you need access cards, you need to look for them in Al Mazrah of Ashika Island.
The update also includes developments to Al Mazrah with updated intel.
How to find and extract the hard drive near the crash site in Warzone 2 DMZ
To find and extract the hard drive near the crash site in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to locate the crash site, stow the hard drive, and extract it.
After you’ve extracted the hard drive, go to Ashika Island, and go inside a cave entrance near Tsuki Castle.
Lastly, deposit the hard drive into the Dead Drop (white dumpster) and close it.
1. Locate the crash site
How to locate the crash site:
- Go to the south of Zaya Observatory (E6).
- Go towards the crash site.
2. Find and extract the hard drive near the crash site
How to find and extract the hard drive near the crash site:
- Stow the Ashika security hard drive.
- Extract the hard drive by going to an Exfil location (e.g. Sa’Id City).
3. Drop the hard drive
How to drop the hard drive:
- Deploy in Ashika Island.
- Navigate to the small building (F6) near Tsuki Castle (expand the first screenshot above).
- Go inside the cave entrance near the small building.
- Go right, go down the zipline, and proceed forward.
- Deposit the Ashika security hard drive into the Dead Drop (white dumpster) and close it.