In the first season of DMZ, you get to chase Weapons Cases, eliminate enemy squads, solve Building 21, and more.
The path to the season 2 update contains new locations, a refresh and reset, and a new faction.
Ashika Island is a brand-new Exclusion Zone where players will invade the shores before making their way inland.
The occupying force, Shadow Company, and operators are concealed under heavy fog.
In season 1, Building 21 has an access card and a timed infiltration window.
Operators will return to Building 21 in season 2 and if you need access cards, you need to look for them in Al Mazrah of Ashika Island.
The update also includes developments to Al Mazrah with updated intel.
How to get the weapons case in Ashika Island in Warzone 2 DMZ
To get the weapons case in Ashika Island in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to hack the security system or find a Tsuki Castle key.
Next, enter the Tsuki Castle, eliminate the Bombmaker, loot the weapons case, and exfil.
1. Hack the security system or find a Tsuki Castle key
How to hack the Security system:
- Go to Tsuki Castle on Ashika Island.
- Destroy the Wheelson in the castle.
- Hack the Wheelson to gain access to the castle.
How to find a Tsuki Castle key:
- The key can be obtained at random from AI drops, HVT contracts, loot containers, and more.
2. Enter Tsuki Castle and eliminate the Bombmaker
How to enter Tuski Castle:
- Unlock the Tsuki Castle Hideout door.
- Go to the top floor of the castle and eliminate the Bombmaker.
- Loot the Ashika Island Weapon Case dropped by the Bombmaker.
- Exfil with the case to get the rewards.