Genshin Impact released a new update, version 3.4, called “The Exquisite Night Chimes”.
The update includes a new area called “Desert of Hadramaveth” that has ravines and a lost city, new quests, outfits, and more.
In the area, you’ll have new daily commissions, fishing points, and radiant spin crystals.
New characters will be added to the game including “Admonishing Instruction” Alhaitham (Dendro) and “Burgeoning Grace” Yaoyao (Dendro).
Alhaitham has a sword and an elemental skill called “Universality: An Elaboration on Form” that deals Dendro damage and a Chisel-Light Mirror to form.
Yaoyao has a polearm weapon and an elemental skill called “Raphanus Sky Cluster” that throws White Jade Radishes that explode.
There are two new domains including “Fane of Panjvahe” and “City of the Deceased”.
To unlock them, you need to reach Adventure Rank 32 and above and fulfill specific requirements.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find another way to enter the central area (Dune-Entombed Fecundity Part I) in Genshin Impact.
How to “Find another way to enter the central area” in Genshin Impact
To find another way to enter the central area in Genshin Impact, you need to make your way to the bottom level by rotating valves.
Once you’re at the bottom level, you need to rotate the valves and the cells in the correct order to unlock the central area.
1. Rotate the valve and start
- Proceed forward and “rotate” the valve.
- Navigate to the cube and select “Start”.
2. Open, rotate and start
- Go inside the newly opened door, go straight, turn left, turn left, and “open” the book.
- Go outside and “rotate” the valve.
3. Start and activate
- Go back inside and select “Start”.
- Go inside the newly opened gate and select “Activate” to go down.
4. Rotate the valve and cell
- Once you’ve reached the next level, turn left, and “rotate” the valve.
- Go to the cell nearby and “rotate” it.
5. Rotate the cell, rotate the valve, and start
- Go north and “rotate” the other cell.
- Go inside the newly opened door and defeat the enemy.
- “Rotate” the valve outside again.
- Go inside the opened door and select “Start” to unlock the central area!