Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find the real Tyr and his location in God of War Ragnarok.
How to find the real Tyr in God Of War Ragnarok
To find the real Tyr in God Of War Ragnarok, you need to go to the Aesir Prison Wreckage in Niflheim.
Once you’re there, go inside the prison, solve the puzzle, and open the last prison cell.
Here’s how to find the real Tyr:
- Go to the Aesir Prison Wreckage in Niflheim.
- Throw the Draupnir Spear into the Wind Fissure.
- Swing down to the lower floor using the spear.
- Lower the Draupnir Spear using the chains and swing down to the lower floor again.
- Throw the Draupnir Spear into the second Wind Fissure.
- Go inside the frozen platform and smash through the cracked wall on top.
- Use the Blades of Chaos to open the gate and you’ll see a Nornir Chest.
- Go inside the frozen platform, go up to the next level, and lower both Draupnir Spears to the bottom of the prison using the chains.
- Swing down to the lower floor using the second Draupnir Spear to get to the last cell.
- Open the last cell and you’ll find the real Tyr inside.
After you’ve opened the last cell, you’ll find the real Tyr.
Many players are stuck in this puzzle because they missed the cracked wall on top of the frozen platform.
Once you’ve broken the wall, you can easily access the floors in between it without having to swing using the spear.
This will allow you to lower both spears to the bottom of the prison.